Hamilton School's Equality Information and Objectives can be found in the attachment below.
Hamilton School's Equality Objectives are to;
- To reduce the incidence of the use of sexualised and gender-prejudiced language by pupils in school.
- To promote cultural understanding between different ethnic groups within our school community.
- Develop provision and services to support students with social and emotional mental health needs.
- Encourage students to establish and lead school groups or events aimed at promoting cultural understanding and mutual respect between those with different characteristics.
- Continue our work with staff and students to ensure that discrimination, harassment, and prejudice are not tolerated, and action is effective to prevent and deal with them.
The School Accessibility Plan can be found on the Key Policies page.