In 2022 we had a bigger proportion of the student body (30%) responding which is very pleasing.
Students recognise improvements in the following areas eg:
- 92% say they receive regular feedback on their work and 79% say they use feedback on work to help them improve
- 90% say that teachers explain learning well
- 86% understand why good behaviour is important for everyone to do well and enjoy school
- 85% teachers and TAs encouragement me to do my best
- 75% of respondents rated the school good-excellent
- 75% feel what they are learning is useful
- 70% are proud to go to the school
- Very positive outcomes for Personal Development (e.g.: on British Values, drugs/addiction, consent and respectful relationships, online safety and mental health) and wider enrichment opportunities.
Priorities set by parents for 2022-2023
- Further improvements in:
- Feelings of safety and happiness in school
- Behaviour in and outside lesson
- Enjoyment of learning
- Confidence and resilience in learning (including reading)
- Personal Development
- Greater clarification of anti-bullying messages and reassurance that it will be dealt with.
These will form part of our School Improvement Planning and reviewed next year.
Find the full student survey below.